Wednesday, 28 December 2011

New output mixer tested

Instead of unmounting the entire circuit board from the machinebeats, I decided to make a new output mixer on a prototype board. The output mixer consists of 7 components - four capacitors, two resistors and an TL072 opamp (+ the necessary connectors), which means that I only need to check a very limited amount of circuitry on the original board if the new one works.

Well, after 1 1/2 hours of building, and 10 seconds of testing, I conclude that it is indeed one of these 7 components or attached solder points that don't work as intended. I still have to remove the circuit board, but at least now I know where to look :-)

No comments: